Making her debut on the high seas this year, the elegant new Silver Muse embodies Silversea’s award-winning legacy of smallship, ultra-luxury cruising in exemplary style.
Receive $250 Shipboard Credit on Select Sailings
The Affluent Traveler exclusive offers are for new bookings only. Cruise offers are based on availability, are capacity controlled, apply to selected VIP sailings and may not be combinable with other offers. Cruise offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time per the cruise line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply. The amenity offered is only available for US and Canada residents. Kindly contact your Affluent Traveler Collection travel specialist should you have any questions.
Upgrade subject to availability. Click here for complete terms and conditions..
An inspirational work of art of the highest order, this boutique-size ship can visit ports that larger ships simply cannot access. While retaining an intimate, cozy, home-away-from-home feel, she is large enough to offer the spacious all-suite accommodations, superlative service and all-inclusive amenities that are the hallmarks of Silversea’s exclusivity.
Silver Muse: A Beauty from Every Perspective
The epitome of sophisticated Italian design, Silver Muse accommodates her 596 guests in sumptuously appointed suites, each dressed in warm earth tones of cream, saffron, green, and sienna. With the highest number of large suites (Owner’s, Grand, Royal, and Silver) in the fleet, and the greatest number of connecting suites for families and friends, the ship offers a simply divine blend of spaciousness, luxury and comfort, where guests feel immediately at home. Possessing one of the highest space-to-guest ratios at sea nowhere is this spaciousness more evident than in the 286 butler-serviced suites, almost all of which feature a private teak veranda. The four Owner’s Suites, two Royal Suites, four Grand Suites, and 34 Silver Suites, as well as the three classes of Veranda Suites, are nothing short of divine.
Of special note is the two-bedroom Owner’s Suite, a stylish apartment suite offering the ultimate level of spaciousness and comfort with 1,389 square feet of luxurious living space. From crisp Pratesi® bed linens and gorgeous Rubelli® fabrics to plush Etro® bathrobes and Bvlgari® bath amenities, each suite is a sanctuary of comforts and indulgences fashioned by some of the most exclusive names in luxury, including Savoir Beds, which has outfitted the Owner’s, Grand, and Royal Suites with handmade luxury mattresses and toppers made of the finest natural materials and skilled craftsmanship. The high-quality mattresses offer a variation in support from soft to firm, customizable to each guest’s preference, ensuring a perfect night’s sleep.
But perhaps most impressive of all is the unprecedented number of dining options aboard Silver Muse — more than any other ultra-luxury ship — presenting a gastronomic adventure through the world’s finest cuisines to complement each fascinating voyage. Eight exclusive dining venues encompass the flavors of the Mediterranean, French cuisine, Italian delicacies, spicy Asian dishes, and more.
• ATLANTIDE: This elegant European-style bar and grill incorporate the best the sea has to offer. Its delectable dinner menu showcases designer seafood dishes and fish specialties — such as verbena-infused red snapper in a sea salt crust – complemented by an array of equally enticing options for steak lovers.
• INDOCHINE: Evoking a sense of exotic mystery, the Asian-accented Indochine offers a unique journey of culinary discovery. Inventive dishes spotlight the rich flavorings of Thai gastronomy, the colorful spices of India, and the fresh, delicate seasonings of Vietnam.
• LA DAME BY RELAIS & CHÂTEAUX®: This Relais & Châteaux restaurant offers French-inspired cuisine, featuring the freshest, locally sourced ingredients and finest artisanal products available, presented with impeccable white-glove service.
• LA TERRAZZA: Silversea’s signature trattoria offers authentic Italian dishes made from the freshest ingredients. Silver Muse enhances the dining concept with innovative interactive food stations, including an olive oil cellar, mozzarella bar, and seafood station.
• KAISEKI: For evening dining, Japanese cuisine is showcased with a teppanyaki-style interactive culinary experience. The chef masterfully prepares yin-yang balanced, natural ingredients on a state-of-the-art teppan grill. Daytime menus feature creative, contemporary interpretations of sushi, sashimi and other Asian-inspired dishes.
• HOT ROCKS: An outdoor interactive dining venue where fresh seafood and prime cuts are grilled at the table by each guest on a heated volcanic “hot rock” plate. With the stone cooking available in the evenings only, Hot Rocks become a daytime rotisserie and gourmet salad and burger bar.
• SILVER NOTE: A lively, joie de vivre ambiance is the perfect place to dine, dance, and dream the night away. Small plate tapas-style dishes of mouthwatering international cuisine complement the live jazz entertainment.
• SPACCANAPOLI: This fun open-air pizzeria, with its relaxed dining atmosphere, offers an extensive selection of pizzas baked in a custom-built traditional oven. The poolside restaurant is the go-to choice for families as well as those preferring to dine in a casual atmosphere. The addition of Silver Muse expands Silversea’s fleet to nine ships, which collectively visit over 800 intriguing destinations on seven continents. A remarkable 52 UNESCO World Heritage Sites feature in Silver Muse’s 2017 schedule. Her arrival significantly raises the bar in ultra-luxury cruising with a wealth of exclusive enhancements to the onboard experience, while satisfying the uncompromising requirements for comfort, service, and quality of the world’s most discerning travelers.